- About Our Library
- How Do I?
- Reader's Corner
- Year in Review-2016
Download Audiobooks & eBooks?
2011, December 7 - 12:44pm — clefebvre
To borrow eBooks and Audiobooks online you need the following:
- A current Strathmore Municipal Library card and your password (usually the last four digits of your home phone number).
- Less than $20.00 in fines.
- Computer and/or mobile device.
- Internet connection.
The Strathmore Municipal Library provides three platforms to borrow eBooks and Audiobooks. Help guides for these services are available to download below.
- Overdrive - Download audiobooks (MP3 or WMA format) and eBooks (Adobe PDF or EPUB format). Be sure to read the Quick Start Guide and Guided Tour for more information. Mobile apps available for Apple, Android, Chromebook, Windows Phone, Windows 8, and Kindle Fire HD.
- 3M Cloud Library - Download eBooks and transfer to multiple devices. Mobile apps available for Apple, Android, Windows, and Kindle Fire HD.
- Hoopla (mobile) - Download audiobooks (plus movies & music). This service allows you to stream movies, music, and audiobooks on your personal computer. The mobile app allows you to download movies, music, and audiobooks to enjoy offline. Mobile apps available for Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire HD.
See below for help guides on:
- Android Fact Sheet (Overdrive & 3M Cloud Library)
- Apple Fact Sheet (Overdrive & 3M Cloud Library)
- Kobo Fact Sheet (Overdrive & 3M Cloud Library)
- Hoopla Brochure
Questions? We are happy to help!
|Android Fact Sheet.pdf||455.19 KB|
|Apple Fact Sheet.pdf||454.46 KB|
|Kobo Arc Fact Sheet.pdf||460.03 KB|
|Hoopla Brochure.pdf||1.47 MB|