Do you feel uncomfortable coming into the library? We are pleased to continue curbside pickup!
Effective June 23, curbside pickup service will be moved the doors on the north side of the building (library parking lot).
Please give us a call at 403.934.5440, send us an email, or complete the curbside pickup request form.
***As our outdoor book drop will be open 24/7, extended loan periods have been discontinued.
- Allow us to choose for you. Tell us what interests you (or your family), and your favourite authors and we will pick out some books for you.
- Place a request for a specific item in our library.
- The COVID-19 virus can survive up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless steel. As books cannot be effectively cleaned and disinfected, it may be wise to store books for a minimum of 24 hours before handling them.
- Patrons who are immune compromised or otherwise susceptible to COVID-19 infection should not take out items from the library.
- Patrons should wash hands before and after handling books and other items, avoid touching their faces while reading and avoid sneezing or coughing onto the page while reading.