The Strathmore Municipal Library is able to accommodate students requiring exam invigilation.
Cost: $25.00 per exam
Students wishing to write exams in the library must comply with the following:
- The Strathmore Municipal Library is listed with many educational institutions; however, students must speak with the library prior to listing the library with their educational institution.
- Exams must be scheduled with library staff in advance of examination.
- Exams may only be written at scheduled times unless approved by library staff.
- Exams may only be written during library open hours and must be scheduled early enough in the day for the full exam to be written while the library is open.
- Exams will be written at a quiet table in the meeting room. Noise cancelling headphones are provided.
- Students must specify if exam is online or paper.
- It is the student's responsibility to arrange for the delivery of print or online exams and exam instructions to the library prior to the scheduled appointment.